COMMERICAL AND/OR RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER/LEASING AND SALES AGENT
The Rants Group is a commercial real estate and property management company serving the Thurston County market since 1973. The Rants Group manages a wide range of investment properties and is also a full service commercial brokerage.
DOQ plus commissions
Property Management Incentive Bonus Plan
Paid vacation after one year
Paid holidays & sick leave
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday. Some off-hours.
Must have reliable transportation. Travel is concentrated in the South Puget Sound area.
Must have or be able to quickly obtain a Washington State real estate license. License must be kept current with continuing education courses, per state requirements. Degree preferred.
BRIEF JOB OVERVIEW:
Primary functions shall include management, residential and/or commercial leasing and representing clients buying and selling investment real estate; including small multi-family, apartment complexes, commercial office, medical, retail and industrial properties.
Other duties/responsibilities include:
• Manage day to day physical and financial operation of the assigned Portfolio, including serving as the primary liaison with owners, vendors and tenants.
• Administer tenant leases and maintain good tenant relations; review, understand and enforce lease terms. Communicate with tenants to address their needs and resolve any issues.
• Work closely with tenants to ensure prompt rental payment.
• Prepare annual budgets and review monthly financial reports for individual portfolio properties and provide to owners monthly and quarterly.
• Perform periodic inspections of the properties. Maintain the assigned Portfolio at a high level of appearance and performance. Resolve emergency maintenance issues.
• Obtain and supervise third party vendors; evaluate service contract requirements and establish performance specifications and documents; manage the competitive bid process.
• Represent our clients buying, selling and leasing investment real estate.
• Procure new property management accounts and sale and leasing listings.
Must be enthusiastic and sincere.
Must have demonstrated integrity and production.
Present a personable and professional manner.
Strong ability to manage details of property management.
Patient with a wide variety of people.
To be assertive and consistent with rules, laws and guidelines.
Manage time well, be able to multi-task and be able to work unsupervised.
Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure with multiple and changing priorities as evidenced by use of tact, maturity, interpersonal effectiveness, good judgment and discretion.
Strong professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Be able to sell our services to property owners and other potential clients.
Effective working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Previous real estate and property management experience preferred.
Position will close immediately upon finding a qualified applicant.
Successful applicants will be subject to criminal background screening and credit check.
Please mail, email or drop off cover letter and resume to:
The Rants Group
Attn: Vicky Leever
724 Columbia St NW, Suite 140, Olympia, WA 98501